Translate

venerdì 30 settembre 2016

Have mymonero some problems ?

Hello, this is user pandher from BTCtalk. I have been a follower and holder of Monero since 2014 when the first bitmonero thread appeared on BTCtalk. Since that thread i knew Monero was the only one worth following. The professionalism and honesty of the dev team was a rare sight in that shitcoin madness. Checking the Monero reddit page and speculation thread had become a morning habit with me. I rarely missed reading both of these in these 2 years. I saw the community grow from a few hundred to a few thousand. It was so good to watch, to witness. Although i was mostly non vocal i felt myself as a part of this community. Reading AP's posts about the new world domination were exciting. But today i bid farewell to this wonderful community.
All my Monero have been stolen
Since zhalox posted about his lost Monero, i woke up from my slumber and created a cold wallet using GingerAle's paranoid method. Only to find out all my 4 MyMonero accounts were wiped on 3 september 2016. I was late by a month. There is no one to blame but me.
My 17000 Monero have been stolen and i feel numb. That is all that i had. I have 19.8 left with me on poloniex. I now dont feel like looking at the reddit or the word Monero. Im out of the race now anyways
It was nice guys, ill keep watching from sidelines, keep growing and being awesome fam

reading from reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/555y44/gone_and_goodbye/